The personal data collected through the website www.lactalisingredients.com (hereinafter the “Website”) is processed by Lactalis Ingredients, publisher of the website, whose registered office is located at 15, rue de l’Etang – ZA Les Placis – CS 30016 – 35230 Bourgbarré CEDEX, FRANCE.
Purposes of the data processing
Your data may be collected and processed by Lactalis Ingredients for the purposes of:
• contacting you, including by email, to respond to your comments or information requests, or to contact you if needed when processing or sending services offered on the Website; once collected, we may use your data in the legitimate interest of carrying out internal statistics and comparative studies or segmentation on the data, subject to the respect of your right of opposition, should you request to use it (for more detail see “Your Rights and Remedies”);
• sending you advertising emails to inform you about Lactalis Ingrédients news, exclusive offers, new products and information about our brands, etc.;
• cookie management (see the “Cookie Management Policy“)
Data recipients are:
• The persons authorized within Lactalis Ingredients who are in charge of the processing of your data, as well as the persons in charge of commercial relationships within Lactalis Ingredients, as the case may be. They have only access to the data they need in the course of their duties ;
• Our subcontractors in charge of the management of your data, on behalf of Lactalis Ingredients, for among others, the hosting of the Website, the application maintenance, or the handling of our advertising campaigns.
We warrant that we do not market or sell the personal data that you have given us. These data are reserved for the use of Lactalis Ingredients only.
If you have contacted us in order to do business with us, we will keep your data for a period of 3 years from their collection, the last contact or last purchase, unless you express an objection to such use (see “Your Rights and Remedies”). Otherwise, we only keep your data for the purpose it was collected, and it will be deleted as soon as the operation is performed.
Your Rights and Remedies
You have the right to access to your data, to rectify and to obtain erasure of your personal data. You also benefit from the right to restriction of processing and the right to object. At any time, you can oppose the dissemination, transmission and conservation of your data. To exercise these rights, you may contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Lactalis Ingredients – 15, rue de l’Etang – ZA Les Placis – CS 30016 – 35230 Bourgbarré CEDEX, FRANCE.
You also have the right to define the instructions relating to the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death in accordance with Article 40-1 of the French Data Protection Act.
We will do what is necessary to respond satisfactorily to your requests. If, for whatever reason, you feel that the response was not satisfying, we inform you that you may contact the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés), French data protection authority.
At any time, you have the possibility to remove your consent to the processing of your data for prospecting and advertising purposes:
• through an “unsubscribe” link within the emails you receive;
• or making a request through the « contact us » page.