Lactalis Ingredients at FI Asia 2022
After a previous postponement due to the health crisis, Food Ingredients Asia will be back in Jakarta from 7 to 9 September at the Jakarta International Expo (JIExpo). We are very pleased to meet our customers in person again. This is a unique opportunity to discuss about the latest market trends and our customers’ needs.
LACTALIS INGREDIENTS, A KEY PRODUCER IN THE DAIRY INGREDIENTS INDUSTRY
Active in over 100 countries, Lactalis Ingredients is a worldwide producer of dairy ingredients. In particular, it is the global leader in whey-based ingredients: sweet or demineralised whey, lactose and concentrated whey proteins.
DISCOVER OUR INGREDIENT RANGES
- Our sweet whey powder: Flowhey® is known for its low hygroscopicity characteristics, which gives it advantageous storage properties especially in warm and humid conditions. Consequently, this powder is suitable for international export. Developed 50 years ago at our site in Mayenne, France, we have 2 production sites able to produce Flowhey® sweet whey powder.
- Our demineralised whey powder: Laktodem® provides a high whey protein and lactose content, with a low mineral content. Therefore, it is perfectly suitable for infant formulations for first, second or third age.
- Our range of soluble milk proteins: Prolacta®. Due to a low temperature manufacturing process, proteins remain intact, which preserves their nutritional and functional properties. It is a product designed for infant formulations and baby food.
- We have a complete range of lactose with a purity ranging from 99.2% to 99.6% and a very low protein and mineral content. Our lactose meets the requirements of many applications such as chocolate industry, ferment industry, infant nutrition and pharmaceutical industry.
- Our dairy powders range offers a clear taste, constant nutrient content and excellent solubility. They are ideal for many applications including dairy products
If you are planning to visit FIA 2022 in Jakarta, please come and meet us at our stand Aa31. You will find our latest innovations and more information about our wide range of dairy ingredients. We look forward to welcoming you and helping you to find the right ingredient for your needs.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn.
Share on LinkedIn