Caseins are natural milk proteins produced by precipitation from pasteurised skimmed milk thanks to the action of rennet or acid. Once coagulated, caseins are separated from whey, purified, concentrated and dried.
With high functionalities due to their specific characteristics, caseins can be used in many different food applications from processed cheese to clinical nutrition.
- Water binding and emulsifying properties
- Natural milk protein with a high protein content
- Good nutritive and functional properties
- Clean labeling as milk protein
- Natural texture stabiliser
- Enhances and preserves the stretch in pizza cheese analogue
- Limits oiling off
- Brings spreadability
Dedicated references for specific applications:
|Premium rennet casein for pizza cheese analogue||Optimised stretch|