Lactalis Ingredients at Gulfood Manufacturing 2023
Join us for the new edition of Gulfood Manufacturing 2023. It will take place from November 7 to 9 in Dubai. We look forward to seeing you on our stand A8-4 in Hall 8.
Gulfood Manufacturing: agri-food show for the Middle East, Africa and Asia
The show welcomes over 2,100 exhibitors from 69 different countries, covering a wide range of sectors: food technology, research and development, purchasing, production, quality and many more. It’s an opportunity to discover the latest trends and innovations in the sector.
Lactalis Ingredients at Gulfood Manufacturing
As every year, we will be present during the 3 days of the exhibition to welcome you to our stand. This is your opportunity to meet us and explain your projects and needs in terms of dairy ingredients. Our experts will be happy to advise you on the best solution for your business.
Discover our dairy ingredients:
Lactalis Ingredients also offers a wide range of dairy ingredients for use in numerous applications.
- Lactimilk®: this fat-filled milk powder contains 28% vegetable fat and 24% protein. It can be used in a wide range of applications, from dairy drinks and yoghurts to coffee and tea whiteners.
- Fromylk 226: 26% fat-filled milk powder. Its characteristics make it ideal for use in hot beverages (tea, coffee or dairy drinks).
- Fromylk 126: 26% fat-filled milk powder with low protein content. It’s an economical alternative to maintain a dairy taste in dairy drinks, tea or coffee.
- High heat stable skimmed milk powder (HHHS): the thermal stability of this powder and its controlled thermophilic spore content make it ideal for use in evaporated milks, sweetened concentrate milks and creamers.
- Caseins: Highly functional proteins derived from skimmed milk. Our range includes rennet casein and acid casein. Rennet casein can be used in processed cheeses and analogue cheeses. As for acid casein, it can be used in processed cheeses and nutritional products.
Come and see us on our stand A8-4 in Hall 8. We’ll be delighted to answer your questions and find the right ingredient for you.
Follow us on LinkedIn!
Share on LinkedIn