Join us from 7th – 9th April 2019 in Cairo at Africa Food Manufacturing and discover our wide range of dairy ingredients.
Active in more than 100 countries, LACTALIS Ingredients manufactures the most suitable ingredients and provides the most adapted technical advice to meet different market expectations: dairy products, bakery, confectionary, and biscuits as well as nutrition applications.
Come to our stand and learn more about our range of dairy powders, whey powders, dairy proteins, milk fat and cheeses.
At Africa Food Manufacturing, LACTALIS Ingredients will present:
Dairy MILK powders adapted to different market:
- Lactimilk® fat filled milk powder with 28% fat, 24% protein to match whole milk powder composition. It is produced in France from high quality skimmed milk and vegetable fat. It is a cost competitive and functional alternative to whole milk powders for a range of different applications such as dairy drinks, yogurts, coffee and tea whiteners.
- UHT skimmed milk powder for recombined UHT milk. It is heat stable to UHT process, enabling a low plant fouling rate and thus longer run. It delivers products with a pleasant milky taste and no sedimentation.
- LACTALIS Ingredients buttermilk powder, is a natural dairy product with a creamy mouthfeel. Its different properties, such as water binding, foaming or browning make buttermilk powder suitable for bakery, ice cream and dairy applications.
Complete whey proteins for nutritious and tasty applications
- Discover our latest whey protein concentrates and isolates offer: Laktein. This new protein is highly functional, and presents an excellent microbiology quality and a neutral taste perfectly adapted to sport nutrition and functional applications.
- Learn more about PRONATIV®. Thanks to 10 years of research, LACTALIS Ingredients has been able to highlight the superior nutritional qualities of this Native Whey protein, especially interesting for sport nutrition.
As a global milk and whey producer, LACTALIS Ingredients can provide a technical support to help use our ingredients according to the particularities of your process.
If you are planning to visit Africa Food Manufacturing 2019, please stop by stand H4-D11. We will be pleased to welcome you.